Bear with me, or just ignore the following crap, whatever suits you best. TvT
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- Acid rain (it's my school notebook, duh)
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
- My fluffy jacket
Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
- Googling difficult biology terms
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- The Sports News on NRK (Norwegian national channel)
Without looking, guess what time it is
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- My friends arguing about biology answers
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- I walked to school this morning
Did you dream last night?
Do you remember your dreams?
- More or less all the time, I've got sleep issues
When did you last laugh?
- Two hours ago
Do you remember why / at what?
- I was telling a classmate how weird the place I grew up was
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Nothing, 'cept white plaster
Seen anything weird lately?
- I go to college. 'nuff said =.=
What do you think of this quiz?
- I've seen worse
What is the last film you saw?
- Tucker and Dale vs. Evil (it was weird...)
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- By the sea. Whatever else comes second, but it needs to be coastal
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- Hmm, buy a new house for my parents first, then make some nature preserval investments
Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
- Heck, what haven't I admitted about myself yet... hmm, I roll my eyes at people who squeal at any show of skin; a human body is a human body, clothed or not
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Get rid of capitalism. It's the root of so much evil U^U
Do you like to dance?
- Yes, actually. If only my feet were good, I'd take classes
Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Sure, if I could import Norwegian foodstuffs (we have, hands down, the best dairy and meat products in the world)
Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
- Dunno, never tried making one
Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
- My classmate, asking where I was on campus
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
- All the Urusei Yatsura OVAs
Last time you swam in a pool?
- Um... I don't remember
Type of music you like most?
- A lot of stuff anno 1980 and the like, rock, classical music, and neo-baroque pop
Type of music you dislike most?
- All this rap shit without any substance or meaning, the gruesome techno mixes, and just about everything that's made today - heck the singers can't even sing today without correction machines...
Are you listening to music right now?
- No, I'm too tired
What color is your bedroom carpet?
- Don't have a bedroom carpet
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- Um, where I live maybe?
What was the last thing you bought?
- Buss fare
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
- With my dad, yep. It was scary
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- No thank you, I prefer my feet on the ground
Do you have a garden?
- No. Well, the owner of the house does, but I just rent here
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
- Yes. I even know the verses we don't use much anymore (I love our anthem <3)
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- Fuckdammit, so much for sleep. Like I said, sleep issues
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- Sir David Attenborough. I would weep
Who sent the last text message you received?
- My classmate, asking if we'd go to school together
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- I'm a college student. I have loans. That's not happening
What time is bed time?
- Depends on how deprived of sleep I've been over the days
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- I am opposed to the mere idea of these types of contests
How many tattoos do you have?
- One. I've an ivy vine climbing up my spine <3 (on review I noticed this one actually rhymes xD)
If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
- I am planning on elaborating the one I have
What did you do for your last birthday?
- I bought whisky for my mum
Do you carry a donor card?
- No. Besides, I got tattooed in another country, there're restrictions around that
Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
- My two girlfriends, last Saturday
Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Half empty is what I say most often
What's the farthest-away place you've been?
- Turkey. On vacation
When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
- I don't even like tomatoes
Have you ever won a trophy?
- As a matter of fact, no
Are you a good cook?
- Hahahahahaha, I was so proud of myself when I didn't burn the pancakes last time...
Do you know how to pump your own gas?
- No. Should I?
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
- Again, Sir David Attenborough. He's been my idol since I was barely more than a toddler
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Do you touch-type?
- Yes, and I'm damn proud of it too (we had touch-typing classes in sixth grade as well)
What's under your bed?
- My guest mattress and pillowset
Do you believe in love at first sight?
- No, I don't. You need more than that
Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Couldn't that question be a bit more defined?
Where were you on Valentine's day?
- Working at the vet clinic if memory serves
What time do you get up?
- Depends on whether I have early classes or not - I'm more or less dead in the weekend
What was the name of your first pet?
- The first pet I really remember is Max, my "little brother" xxMoonwish drew him for me once;
Who is the second to last person to call you?
- My dad
Is there anything going on this weekend?
- Hosting a party at my place on Friday before the exam rush start up
How are you feeling right now?
- Tired. And my back's been hurting for two weeks straight
What do you think about the most?
- My eternal negativity. Yes, I'm just one big lump of issues ain't I?
If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
- Maybe wait for five minutes to digest the shock before making a call
Who would you tell first?
- My parents, so I could start planning how to share out the cash among us
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
- Godzilla. I love that film SO BAD
Do you sing in the shower?
- Only when I wanna annoy someone, mostly I sing when cooking
What do you do most when you are bored?
- Read. Draw if I'm up to it, or scribble down some idea. Google stuff on random, do random research because why not
What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Just let me work with animals and I'll be happy
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
- Ethologist, or work in animal preserves doing observations and statistics
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
- Well, the single-celled organism was first of all...
How many keys on your key ring?
- I don't have a key ring right now *sniff*
Where would you retire to?
- Somewhere coastal. I'm repeating myself, but I just can't stand living inland. Oh, and I'd prefer somewhere temperate; my knees ache in the cold
What kind of car do you drive?
- Don't even have a licence yet
What are your best physical features?
- Um... they say I've got a nice rack...
What are your best characteristics?
- I am logical, and try to see the 'red lining' of everything I learn, and I believe myself to be rather understanding
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
- Galapagos, or maybe the Okavango delta in southern Africa
What kind of books do you like to read?
- Hmm, fantasy is a favourite, but I do like historical novels too, and prehistoric stories as well
What is your favorite time of the day?
- Hard to say, maybe that time between early morning and midday, or evening before the sun goes down?
Where did you grow up? How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
- I grew up on an island on the coast of central-west Norway, just outside Kristiansund city. It's a ten-hour drive from where I'm currently living TT_TT
What are you reading now?
- The collected Norwegian folk tales by Asbjørnsen and Moe
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Neither really
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Do you have pets?
- If you haven't noticed my constant gushing, I've got this little darling; annmy.deviantart.com/gallery/3…
How many rings before you answer the phone?
- My ringtone is one continuous melody so I've no idea
What is your best childhood memory?
- Hard to say, maybe when grandpapa bought me that stickers album? It was such a rare gesture for him, I loved it to bits
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
- Not much, I apprenticed for six months at the local vet clinic (more like them using me for a slave, but whatever) and I've been too busy with school for anything else
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
- Um, it's not really exciting, but I was called sexy for the first time in my life at the christmas dinner last week xD
What is most important in life?
What Inspires You?
- More or less everything I see
Any dreams you have had recently?
- Last night I dreamt I was arguing with my sister about something regarding cats U-U'
What are your favorite books?
- Alexandre Dumas' 'The Count of Monte Christo' is my all-time favourite book. Nothing comes even CLOSE
Do you play any instruments?
- My school flute went missing under suspicious circumstances once I brought it home...
What thoughts go through your head on a daily basis?
- Screw life?
This one got kinda long O.o