Because Kittycharmer put me up as one of her victims, and I figured there's been such a long time since I did a tag that I might as well do it. And I need something to distract my mind with anyway~
THE RULES (like we haven't memorized them already~)
1. Post the rules!
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
3. Answer and make up 10 questions you have to tag and answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their links or icons on your post.
5. Go to their pages and tell them they were tagged.
6. Not something silly like, "You are tagged you read this!"
7. You have to actually tag 10 people.
8. No tag backs!
9. Don't say 'no tags'.
10. Everyone that is tagged has to post a journal similar to this!
Now let's see~
10 indifferent facts about myself (that you hopefully haven't caught up on already...)
- I love my cat. Like, to death. He's the personification of my heart.
- I start crying whenever I see circus clown shows because I feel bad for them...
- As a kid I insisted my little sister glowed bright green in the dark.
- I always answers the question "what's your favourite colour?" with THE RAINBOW.
- I've read too much manga in my life to be considered healthy...
- I hate mobile phones. They make my life hell.
- I consider dA friends to be as important to me as those I've actually been face-to-face with. You're too sweet with me, I'm getting spoiled~
- I like telling macabre stories to people who have a hard time stomaching them. ;w;
- My name is impossible for people to write correctly; they always forget the ' - '
- I tend to become enemies with my teachers more often than not.
Right, question time.
1. What is your favorite pastime or hobby?
-Drawing. Or maybe reading. Or researching... or debating... I can't choose. :<
2. What, in your opinion, is the worst name for someone?
-Bob. Forgive me, all the Bobs in this world, but I can't like that name.
3. If you read Warriors by Erin Hunter, who is your favorite character?
-Firestar. Or Squirrelflight, whenever I feel particularly fired up.
4. What's your favorite sport?
-Ehehehe, yeaah sport ain't my best friend, but I loved playing hockey in school.
5. What kind of weather do you love?
-Clear sunny days with summer rain that makes you wanna run out and play in the grass. ;w;
6. What five things drive you insane?
-Stupid people, people who can't recognize pets as family members, people who doesn't give a shit about nature, people who are douchebags for no reason, and people who are disgustingly self-centered. (Wow, just people here eh...)
7. What five things do you love most in the world?
-Nature, felines, books, marbles, encyclopedias
8. Favorite food?
-Hmm, mild foods like meat balls, or boiled cod in white sauce~ *w*
9. Do you wear glasses?
-I used to, but three years ago I scraped together money from my school scholarship to travel abroad and correct my eyes with lazers - I've never regretted it since.
10. Dog Person or Cat Person?
-Cat person, no question about it. I had a cat for a little brother y'know.
10 questions to answer for people with freetime;
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
2. If you could right one wrong in the world, which would it be?
3. Are you a coast-person or an inland-person?
4. The stupidest thing you've ever heard?
5. Your favourite author of all time?
6. What's your favourite part of the human body? (no need to be a pervert here, we're trying to be deep xD)
7. Would you rather be a drop of rain, or a piece of coal? (Still going deep here)
8. Any favourite mythological beast/deity?
9. Cookies or cake? What sort?
10. Favourite item in your everyday life?
Tags? What tags? You know my policy; you wanna do it, you do it. If ya don't... well, on with your business!