Right, since I got a good deal of response to my idea yesterday, I've decided to host a small contest here on dA! Mostly, I just need a kick in the behind to get back into drawing cats, so I figured what better way to give myself a drawing boost than to dish out some prizes? :3
Anyway, here's (hopefully) all the contest details you need~
DRAW YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENT/INTERACTION/SCENE FROM MY SQUIRRELXSHREW FANFICTION
- see links here; Writings
- SquirrelxShrew AU - chapter 1
Waaait, isn't this just a low-key way for you to aqcuire fanart? Maybe, but I'm also pretty curious as to what people could come up with haha, if that's any comfort. It was the first fanfiction I actually finished in my life so it's pretty dear to me too~ ;3; Besides, you earn a prize so there's no cheaping out here in any way.
- One piece of artwork per person, kay? Just so we keep this a fair game
- No simply using bases, that kinda defeats the purpose of creating an original illustration, right?
- Also no cheating, please that would make me so sad!
- No OCs, but as for the canon characters you are allowed to be creative with their designs (f.ex. if you prefer shorthaired Squirrelflight etc, or if you don't care for their book designs haha)
- All sorts of drawings are accepted, from digital to traditional and honestly whatever you prefer, but no written works - I never held a contest before so I'd be clueless how to judge between the medias ^^'
- Link me to your entries or note me about them so I have an overview of the participants, alright?
Now for the best part; The PRIZES!
First place: One painting with a character of your choice (like this; Autumn Rowans
) and one transparent drawing of a character in Purebred Style (Purebreds - Greenflower
Second place: One Purebred Style character drawing, and one headshot drawing (like this; Ripples
Third place: Now here's the deal! This contest will have no losers! Meaning that everyone who participates and isn't first or second place, will all get one headshot drawing of their chosen character each~ I suppose I'm too soft-hearted, but that's my decision at least; it may take some time to finish all the prices, depending on the amount of participants, but I'll do my best!
Now have fun, and the deadline for now has been set to 22th of September! (Deadline will be open to change in case anyone needs more time, just saying)
-If you still have any questions, write a comment or note me~ uvo