|Just a little plead for my mom's sake, she really wants a print from dA to hang on the wall. ^^|
Many thanks in advance.
- Hair Colour: Brown.
- Height: 170 centimetres I think.
- Happy: Honestly? Not really - happiness and me aren't very close, I'm just a very sombré person. ^^'
- Holidays: As a student, I wish we had more of 'em haha. xD My favourite... Christmas maybe? It makes winter easier to bear.
- How do you want to die: Calmly, and not in a hell of pain.
- Health freak?: Never. Everything in doses, nothing is healthy any more once it goes extreme.
- Hate: Soooo many things - but maybe hypocrites are among the worst things I know.
- Eye colour: Anything goes, I suppose, so long as there is depth in the eyes.
- Hair Colour: Preferably dark~ Q3Q
- Height: I've never been petite myself, so I'd like a guy a good ten centimentres taller at least.
- Clothing Style: For me, or for 'hypotethical boy?' In which case, not snobbish, or sloppy. xD
- Characteristics: Are we still talking about men? This is kinda confusing. ^^' But if so, then 'nice' would be a good start, no? xD Also, I couldn't handle anyone dumber than me...
- Ice Cream: Vanilla with chocolate topping~ ;3;
- Instrument: Never played any, except the recorder we got in school, and that one went missing under mysterious circumstances when I brought it home. (Mum denied being guilty, but 'fessed up some years later that the sound was just too horrid to listen too xD) But I think I like the sound of the cello most of all.
- Jewellery: Prefer necklaces - I've never been able to stand bracelets at all, just the feeling of something on my wrists all the time makes me crazy.
- Job: Full-time student.
- Kids: I can see kids as more or less anything ranging from cute to hellish little imps, but I don't think I can ever adore any children unless they were my own. xD
- Kick-boxing or karate: I'm a pacifist and a klutz, trust me I wouldn't be able to throw a straight punch if I wanted to... I can slap well enough haha.
- Keep a journal?: Tried, and failed. Journals just make your everyday life even more boring than you'd first believed. xD
- Longest Car Ride: Hoooo boy... 10 hours, maybe teasing the 12-hour mark?
- Love: CATS~
- Letter: Que? I've always sucked at writing letters, which is kind of a shame...
- Laughed so hard you cried: Oh yes - it's surprisingly hard to stop too, once you get that bad. ;D
- Love at first sight: Nay. I have never, and I don't think I'll ever believe in something that sounds so shallow.
- Milk flavour: Normal milk? O.o
- Movie: Oh but I love so many... um, Cloud Atlas? Or maybe Godzilla - and I like war films quite a lot.
- Mooned anyone?: No.
- Marriage: Yes please~ x3
- Motion sickness?: A bit - got better with age, it did.
- McD's or BK: Burger King of course - MacDonalds is and remains shit~
- Number of Siblings: One alien little sister.
- Number of Piercings: In past tense; two, because my ear piercings got infected and they closed later on.
- Number: 4, or 11.
- Overused Phrases: Cinnamon roll. I despise the term. And internet phrases/terms in general, because seriously it's getting ridiculous.
- One wish: Have a peaceful life? xD
- One phobia: I have no proper phobia, per se, but I have a disinclination for feet in general...
- Place you'd like to live: In my dreams I could live anywhere, but I kinda fancy Norway despite it all because I'm a wimp like that. x3
- Pepsi/Coke: Tastes like piss both of them. But the taste of Pepsi is infinitely worse...
- Quail: Let me check the dictionary on that, will you? ^^' .... So, as in the bird?
- Questionnaires: Enjoy 'em well enough.
- Quote: "End of Quote", "In Vino Veritas", "Veni, vidi, vici" (Caesar), "Cogito ergo sum" (Descartes), "Those who do not know history, are doomed to repeat it" (Santayana), "This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But perhaps it is the end of the beginning" (Churchill), "Those who die in slow motion" (Seltzer) - tired yet? xD
- Reason to cry: If you feel like crying, then cry.
- Reality T.V.: Among the worst inventions for television ever created.
- Radio Station: P1 or P2 (Norwegian state channels) or maybe that nameless one that only plays classical music~
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Sure.
- Song: "Over the hills and far away" Gary Moore, "Wounding and Healing" Francis Dunnery~
- Shoe size: 38
- Sushi: Eeew.
- Skipped school: Loads of times~ But I'm smart so I'm good. xD
- Slept outside: In tents, yes - such a distinct lack of comfort, ugh. And I've slept in tipis, and in cars.
- Seen a dead body?: Yes, I was present for my grandfather's wake, and also my paternal grandmother's some years later. As for animals, I'm out of count of the amount of dead animals I've seen, truly... working at a vet clinic, I've helped put down several too...
- Smoked?: Yes, once - I really wanted to try make those awesome smoke rings mum did, so she let me try; I almost croaked, haha. xD
- Skinny dipped?: As a child, yup.
- Shower daily?: No - aware of how much you can damage your skin and hair doing that? A wet cloth helps just as much.
- Sing well?: People don't bleed from their ears when I sing, but I still wish I could have some lessons. x3
- In the shower?: If my Sis is in the bathroom and I feel like annoying her, then yes.
- Swear?: All the bloody time, sadly... a bi-effect of all the kids my age swearing too when I grew up~
- Stuffed Animals?: I share my bed with a big, round stuffed cow. xD
- Single/Group dates: Um, haven't much experience in that regard, but I think group dates sound horribly awkward.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberry jam and blueberry yoghurt and I'm happy~
- Scientists need to invent: A cure for idiots.
- Time for bed: That can be whenever - thing is, bedtime doesn't guarantee me sleep you see. ^^'
- Thunderstorms: Love 'em. It's so amazing to just listen to the rumbles, and watch out for thunderstrikes~
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: No...
- Unpredictable: I hate it when stuff is unpredictable, makes me so nervous. As for myself, Idk if I'm predictable or not haha.
- Understanding?: I try my best to be.
- Under the influence?: Umm... I've only ever been properly drunk in my life once, and I was mostly scared because I'd lost any sense of pain and apparently my palm was bleeding... so no.
- Vegetable you hate: Anything cabbage. Eeeeew. (Except one)
- Vegetable you love: Kohlrabi, yum~
- Vacation spot: A nice, green place that isn't overly hot, where there is fairly little people, and easy access to the sea. I'd be happy then~
- Weakness: My own self.
- When you grow up: I want to 'feel' like an adult. xD
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Um... Idk really, maybe my second cousin Christine. Or Shadow-chu maybe, we've been comparing a lot of quirks lately. x3
- Who makes you laugh the most: My sister, hands down - we share so many jokes between ourselves, omg.
- Worst feeling: Disappointment when it takes you completely unawares.
- Wanted to be a model?: No - I've never been comfortable before a camera, and I can't smile to save my life.
- Where do we go when we die: We go into a light, or so my grandfather told me after he recollected a near-death experience of his own.
- Worst weather: A snow-rain combo... ughhh...
- Walk with a book on your head?: I could, years ago. Had very good balance haha.
- X-Rays: Done that soooo many times. I have shitty knees, so you know.
-Year it is now: 2016.
-Yellow: Is a colour I like, depending on hue - I love nice, sunny yellows, but I cannot stand mustard-ochre yellow...
- Zoo animal: Seals! Or penguins - they're decidedly the funniest animals to watch at a zoo.
- Zodiac sign: Libra~
So there, my first meme in half a year and perhaps even more than that, yaay~ QwQ
Fine, I'm childish, but don't you blame me! At least I grew up first!|
I rant, so beware. Don't say I didn't give you a heads up.
I return exact sentiments, and if that includes insults, then so be it. I like nice people, okay?
Wanna follow me on Tumblr?
For general reblogs and art, go here; onedivinemisfit.tumblr.com/
For everything involving my cat arts; highoncatmint.tumblr.com/
And for those with a pervy streak; whythesecrecy.tumblr.com/